Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are the pairs in the basements

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

I know the special drinks, but i want to make sure im not wasting time. I need any tips or advice. If I free a hostage does that mean they wont come back unless the queen captures them again?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:40 PM

bump

bookworm23
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Once you free both members of a pair then you will never see them again.  If you only free one half of the pair then they enjoy being recaptured and the queen laughs in your face when she slaps you upside the head with a notice telling you so.  As for the actual list that may take a bit to find will get back yo you!

bookworm23
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:59 PM

cwrcar

posted to Java Wonderland in Latte Land
on Oct. 8, 2009 at 6:06 AM

I think I finally found a pattern to the Hostages/escapees.  I believe the hostages affect each other in pairs- so if you get both in a pair up they won't escape again...  This happened several times with the same customers, enough for me to rule it out as just a coincidence. (but I could still be wrong...)  Maybe this could help in some strategies... 

Here is the complete list!  :)

Pink CEO <=> UnDoctor

Yellow Scientist <=> UnJudge

Royal Flush <=> Pinktop

Nanny <=> Straight Flush

Mob Snob <=> UnFireman

Three of Kind #2 <=> Blabbin' Admin or Security Guard**

Unworker Bee <=> Green Mastermind

Red Ghost <=> Ms. High Card (*Diamonds)

Blue Musician (*Spades) <=> Three of Kind #1 (*Poppin- Spoonful Sugar/Honey Nectar)

Three Kind #3 (*Red Tea/Choc. stuffin) <=> Lawyer (*Amethyst Shards)

UnNew Mom (*Yellow Pills) <=> Purple Prego Mom (*Flare Juice)

(**Some players are finding #2 paired with/affecting the Security Guard while other players have the Admin. & #2 paired/affecting each other.**)

*This has really helped me save the "hard to get" or expensive ingredients (Ie. Shards) until I have "had" to use them.  (I did not use them until their "partner" was up/escaped.)  Of course, it does not keep the other one you got rid of from coming back while you work on getting the harder/expensive one up.  that is a LOT about LUCK still I think.  I have not found any rhyme or reason yet why one goes up more readily or one comes down.

I am hoping to get #1 up b4 I run out of the Spoonful!! (but that Blues guy keeps getting re-captured & she is being stubborn about going up!!  LOL)

Written by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)