Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

50s Student Needs a Lesson in SHARING!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM
  • 11 Replies

Arghhhhh....I am not sure what is more frustrating...not having any Poodle Skirt Peppermint or hoping that I get Poodle Skirt Peppermint & how CRAZY does it sound that I am in desperate need of PSP to defeat the Gossipnator.

Anyway, she is holding out on me...yeah, she looks so young and innocent.

sticking out tongue

YES! I finished MTW last night (11/16) and actually ended up with an extra Peppermint! Too CRAZY! Taking a break from that place.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tidesfoblue
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM

I hope you get it soon!

rylymama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:37 PM

LOL.  Maybe you and I should trade customers.  I get her to give me 75% of the time but can't seem to get the Excecutive and Police to give me anything.  Argh!!!!!!

noahsmomma09
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Yeah, me too!  I posted about this and didn't see your post.  I was in a hurry this morning, lol.  How many times have you served her? I wonder if after she starts serving it she's not as stingy anymore b/c how then are we supposed to beat the Gossipinator 28 times?!  Argh!

cupoftea
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Quoting rylymama:

LOL.  Maybe you and I should trade customers.  I get her to give me 75% of the time but can't seem to get the Excecutive and Police to give me anything.  Argh!!!!!!

Totally we should trade...I have more than I need of their drops!

hotshotzcjb
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I really don't know this but it worked for me... I switched to Wondercorp ultra and the cop started dropping more... but then the yoga chick decided to hold out on me so I'm back to super butterfingers.

Thia29
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 8:10 AM

I need to defeat the Gossipnator 9 more times.  I have everything I need except the peppermint.  Frustrating!

~~Thia~~
Wife and SAHM
Dd (4), Ds (2), Dd (8/08)

Come study the Word of God and have some fun too!
Bible Babes Bible Study Group

cupoftea
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Quoting Thia29:

I need to defeat the Gossipnator 9 more times.  I have everything I need except the peppermint.  Frustrating!

I am right there with you...have 7 more times to go and now I have no Dust Bowl Blend and not enough PSP!

hotshotzcjb
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 9:43 AM

I need two more licorice!!!! I thought I had enough but I just checked and I need two more licorice...

Thia29
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 10:27 AM

I don't know if the CM team just flipped a switch, but I just got two peppermints in as many minutes...after at least a week with none!  Thanks!

JesMLT
by on Nov. 15, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Not that I want to admit this but I have been on here most of the day lol.

I keep waiting for the 70s mom to give me the banana bellbottoms or whatever that is...

I have served her at least 100 times today :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)