Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Purchasing the flag?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have seen some people are purchasing a flag...and was wondering how I could get one. Is it too late?

Also, I have been playing the games for the b'irthday Bash and I have never received the Cupcake Charm. Am I doing something wrong? I went to the group and got my charm and posted it and then I played the 2 games and posted just like I was supposed to---nothing happened...I just wondered?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
firenicecream
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM

As for the flags they originally came out for the 4th of July but they were back for Veterans Day. I don't think they are still available buy. But I'm sure they'll be back again!

As for your charms... you have to play that day's game before midnight. What I mean is they have certain games each day (like today is game #7 and game #8). You have to play these games today before midnight. If you question getting your charms and you played before midnight let us know and we can ask the Team to check into it for you!

CoCoMom89
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM

It was on the 9th...If you could have the Cafe Mom team check it out for me that would be great! I played the game #5 and #6 and I had a charm from the group, Cashmere Mafia.

Thanks so much!  

firenicecream
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Ok. I referred to your post!

Quoting CoCoMom89:

It was on the 9th...If you could have the Cafe Mom team check it out for me that would be great! I played the game #5 and #6 and I had a charm from the group, Cashmere Mafia.

Thanks so much!  

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Nov. 13, 2009 at 3:03 PM

CoCoMom89, it looks like you got the charms for #5 and #6.  We checked your inventory and see 2 Green Charms.  :)

` The CafeMom Team

CoCoMom89
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 5:42 PM

embarrassed

I am so sorry! I thought they were showing up in our journal-it didn't occur to me to look in our inventory. Thank you!

firenicecream
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM

I'm sorry. I should have asked if you checked there. I just assumed you had. Lesson learned on my end! =)

Quoting CoCoMom89:

embarrassed

I am so sorry! I thought they were showing up in our journal-it didn't occur to me to look in our inventory. Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)