Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SD Giveaway!!!! *CLOSED*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:16 AM
  • 12 Replies

I've finally used up all my EP and am now going to spend time with DH before we have to go to the hospital.  I'm looking to get rid of all my SD.  I have 14 SD left.  So the first three mamas to reply to this post (with the exception of the two I gifted some to earlier) will get some SD.  The first two will receive 5 SD and the third will receive 4 SD.

ETA:  I will be checking in on this post every now and then.  I am going to go shower and then spend some time with DH.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tashntim
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:18 AM

I'd love some!

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:22 AM

Quoting tashntim:

I'd love some!

11:21 PM, Nov 15, 2009

I gave 5 Stardusts to tashntim.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

tashntim
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:25 AM

Thanks! I can't wait until it's only 5 days till my due date!!

CafeMom Tickers
PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:28 AM

Quoting tashntim:

Thanks! I can't wait until it's only 5 days till my due date!!

I know.  I'm so excited.  I'll be having her earlier than my due date but that's fine with me.  I am so ready for her to come out already.  That's the only thing I like about having a scheduled C-section.  You KNOW when the baby's coming. lolz

Ethanmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:30 AM

I'd love some SD. Were your first 2 children c-sections?

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:33 AM

Quoting Ethanmom:

11:31 PM, Nov 15, 2009

I gave 5 Stardusts to Ethanmom.

I only have one right now, my DS T.J.  Ivy-Ann is the baby coming tomorrow. lolz.  Yes... DS was a C-section too.

amyable_1
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:33 AM

I'd love some SD! Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Ethanmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:36 AM

Thanks. Sorry, I misread the tickers. It's been a long day. I think I need sleep. Wishing you an uneventful c-section and healthy recovery!

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

Quoting Ethanmom:

I only have one right now, my DS T.J.  Ivy-Ann is the baby coming tomorrow. lolz.  Yes... DS was a C-section too.

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Quoting amyable_1:

I'd love some SD! Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

11:35 PM, Nov 15, 2009

I gave 4 Stardusts to amyable_1.

Thank you.  I'll be posting pix when I'm able to as well.

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Quoting Ethanmom:

Thanks. Sorry, I misread the tickers. It's been a long day. I think I need sleep. Wishing you an uneventful c-section and healthy recovery!

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

Quoting Ethanmom:

Thank you.  I know what you mean about the sleep too.  Not tonight... but on normal nights.  I'm an insomniac so I rarely get any sleep... but tonight I'm wired so I can't. lolz.  I think I'ma need to though cuz I'm hungry and thirsty again and can't eat or drink anything now. haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)