Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little Ivy-Ann

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:37 PM
  • 30 Replies

Here is my Ivy-Ann Höese-Narisse (pronounced Hazy-Nuh-reese).  She was born at 8:32AM, 7lbs. 9 oz. and 19in. long.  She looks a lot like DS when he was born. hehe

My little HunnyBunny right after getting into the recovery room.

Mommy and baby.

Daddy and baby in the rocking chair.

Grandpa next to her.

Getting held by Auntie.

Me holding her really drugged up. hahaha

I was going to upload pix earlier but the comp was being really slow and taking five years to upload one pic and I was getting frustrated.

C-section went fine but then a few hours later we had a little scare.  I was bleeding too much and they had to get me to stop bleeding so I wasn't able to do much cuz of that too.  They had to put me on pitocin to make me contract to get the bleeding to go down.  It finally stopped and I'm doing much better now though.  With the exception of the pain from them checking my uterus while getting the bleeding to go down.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firenicecream
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Awww... how sweet! Thank you for sharing. And congrats to you and yours!!!

Angelgirl25
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:47 PM

what a cutie! and i love her name!

momtoezzie
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:49 PM

I love her name! Congratulations!

NicolesMommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:49 PM

What a BEATIFUL little baby girl!! Congrats Honey!!

I am also glad your sister made it, lol

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a girl 

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Angelgirl25:

what a cutie! and i love her name!

Thank you.  She's named after MIL (Ivy Jo) and my mom (Ann).  Then her middle name is my maiden name (Höese... for my dad who passed away when I was fifteen) and a name that DH has always like. hehe

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Quoting NicolesMommy:

What a BEATIFUL little baby girl!! Congrats Honey!!

I am also glad your sister made it, lol

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a girl 

Haha.  Still hasn't made it.  That was SIL.  Btw... she asked if we picked out a name yet and I just shrugged my shoulders.  I didn't feel like having to deal with the drama since they came over right after they got the bleeding to go down.  I doubt my sis will make it to come visit though.  My cousin is supposed to come tomorrow.

itsallabtthem84
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:02 PM

She is beautiful, now no more posting pics, lol. It makes me want another even though my baby is only 3 mths & I am not having anymore at all.

rockstarkk
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:03 PM

awwwwww congrats!!!! what a little sweetie! and only 7 pounds 9 oz? dang mama I thought you might have twins in there LOL I'm glad you and baby are doing well!

Christina96
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Congratulation of the delivery of Ivy Ann.  I can't believe you are already on the comp posting the news.  I hope recovery goes well.

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I know.  My belly was almost twice the size of when I had DS.  I thought she was gonna be way bigger than him but she's only 4oz. heavier and 2in. longer. lolz

As for posting about it so soon... my insomnia is pretty bad and I'm not able to sleep.  Also feel like I'm dying of heat and DH isn't here right now.  He went to go pick up a couple things from the apt. that he forgot. haha.  Even after my constant nagging. lmao.  DD is sleeping so I have nothing to do right now.  I'm pretty bored.  Not able to play LL though.  The net is real slow. haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)