Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Problems with leveling up and awards

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am having trouble with my profile level up correctly. I leveled up at 7:55 AM this morning and should have gotten to level 39 but there is a double entry in my journal saying I leveled up to 39 twice. Now at the top of my profile it says I am level 40 (which I shouldn't be yet). The reason this makes me so mad is because you get an award for reaching level 40 (and with it an EP); so I checked my awards and for that one it says 40/40 but I didn'get the award (probably because I didn't actually earn it). I am really frustrated! Anyone else having problems?

frustrated

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
firenicecream
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:57 AM

No need to worry. The Team can check into this and get it fixed for you. I'll let them know about your post! =)

firenicecream
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Ok, I'm looking at your game journal and I have a couple questions:

1. What browser are you using? Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc?

2. I'm confused about you leveling up at 7:55 this morning because your journal doesn't show you playing at that time. Am I missing something?

• 10:39 AM, Nov 20, 2009

I made a good The Drink About Nothing for the 90's Stay at Home Dad and earned 142 Java Bucks and 113 Experience Points.

• 10:12 PM, Nov 19, 2009

I made a good Dragnet Decaf for the 60's MH Police Officer and earned 118 Java Bucks and 166 Experience Points. I also got a tip of 29 Java Bucks!

kassifur22
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:11 PM

I am using Internet explorer. I am on Pacific Time so I don't know if that matters but this is what my journal shows. And then it shows the same thing again word for word, time for time, right after in the same order 9Level up then served 70s mom).

7:55 AM, Nov 20, 2009

I made a good Bicentennial Brew for the 70's Mom and earned 133 Java Bucks and 118 Experience Points.

• 7:55 AM, Nov 20, 2009

I reached Level 39! I also earned Skill Points to use on my Player Profile.

firenicecream
    by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Ok, thank you for posting that!!! I did let the Team know so they'll check into it when they can. And they'll get it taken care of for you. =)

kassifur22
    by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 5:28 PM

So I leveled up and now it says I am a level 41 but I just got the level 40 award. I really should only be a level 40 not 41 and I don't want that working against my awards in any way.

firenicecream
    by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Don't worry. I know the Team will get this all fixed for you. They've got lots to do but they'll take care of you!

Quoting kassifur22:

So I leveled up and now it says I am a level 41 but I just got the level 40 award. I really should only be a level 40 not 41 and I don't want that working against my awards in any way.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)