Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh c'mon, enough with no one showing up!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:37 AM
  • 5 Replies

5 of my last 15 attempts at serving a customer have had no one show up.  If 1/3 of my customers are not going to show up, I'm going to stop trying :(

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy_0f_many
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:40 AM

It looks like you still need to build up your marketing skills.  You may have moved to PP too soon.  Try going back to the Heights until you level up a couple more times and put those skill points towards your Marketing skills.  That is the only way to get customers to show up. 

Tifne
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Quoting Mommy_0f_many:

It looks like you still need to build up your marketing skills.  You may have moved to PP too soon.  Try going back to the Heights until you level up a couple more times and put those skill points towards your Marketing skills.  That is the only way to get customers to show up. 

I am only able to put my points toward brewing skill.

Mommy_0f_many
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Quoting Tifne:

Quoting Mommy_0f_many:

You can after level 16 - your almost there! :o)

Tifne
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Quoting Mommy_0f_many:

Quoting Tifne:

Quoting Mommy_0f_many:

You can after level 16 - your almost there! :o)

So close!  Thanks for the info :)

GreenEyedSusan
by on Dec. 13, 2009 at 12:47 AM

In PP, if you spend 2500 dollars on wi-fi system, rock band or sing along you get plus 2 marketing per item.  Hopefully you have money saved. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)