Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey CM team

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:07 PM
  • 6 Replies

Are we going to be able to serve our customers Thanksgiving related goodies?  Are we going to see some new customers?  Just curious.  My customers have been asking for Turkey & egg nog  LOL

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommy_0f_many
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM

We already have the Pumpkin Pie!! :o)pumpkin pie

Lb128f
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Cute! That would be cool! 

MayuriC
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Good Idea!!!

tretresmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Quoting Mommy_0f_many:

Yeah I know, but I think we should be ablr to serve turkey dinners to our customers.  Maybe have a couple customers drop some of the sides.  Like we need turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce & have the customers drop each of the ingredients  LOL

kassifur22
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Quoting tretresmom:

Quoting Mommy_0f_many:

Yeah I know, but I think we should be ablr to serve turkey dinners to our customers.  Maybe have a couple customers drop some of the sides.  Like we need turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce & have the customers drop each of the ingredients  LOL

Wouldn't that be great!! Or maybe we could serve drinks to a turkey, some pilgrims and native americans, santa, elves, reindeer! That would be fun!

tretresmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Quoting kassifur22:

Quoting tretresmom:

Quoting Mommy_0f_many:

Wouldn't that be great!! Or maybe we could serve drinks to a turkey, some pilgrims and native americans, santa, elves, reindeer! That would be fun!

LOL  imagine serving Egg nog to a turkey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)