Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The ring, do I need to have it?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  • 2 Replies

I have served the Millionaire about a dozen times, and the trophy wife around 8 times.  I haven't seen hide nor hair of an amethyst ring.  Am I doing something wrong?  I know there is an award or something in it somewhere, but I'm having one of those days where I can't remember so well.... Do I need to serve a special drink, or what?  HELP!!!!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tangleballlover
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:40 PM

The ring is supposed to get the Trophy Wife to show up more seeing as how she is a rare customer. You have to serve the Millionaire the wrong drink to get it. There is no award for the ring itself, but there is an award for serving the Trophy Wife 100x (it used to be 250x-eek!)

29again
by Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Quoting tangleballlover:

The ring is supposed to get the Trophy Wife to show up more seeing as how she is a rare customer. You have to serve the Millionaire the wrong drink to get it. There is no award for the ring itself, but there is an award for serving the Trophy Wife 100x (it used to be 250x-eek!)

YIKES!!  Glad the team changed that!!  I thought that I read/saw somewhere that you had to get the ring.  But, I'm glad to know that it isn't necessary, cause they both show up more than rarely!!  Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)