Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Energy pack drops are addictive!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:01 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am playing in JW and keep serving the uncommon, rare and very rare customers the Cafe Joker Copper recipe and get a good return in energy drops.  However, I keep using up JB's to by the copper basket shards!  I just can't bring myself to give those customers something else though, lol.  Don't want to miss a drop! ;)

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beckie66
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Just a tip...it is VERY worth buying the Sapphire Shard and ONLY serving that recipe to Ms. Royal Flush (and no one else because it IS pricey and doesn't always work for others!!!)  :)  Good luck and enjoy!!!

Lilypie - (E3tD)

firenicecream
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:46 PM

It doesn't always work for her either (just so you know). Most of the time is does but there are times it doesn't. =)

Quoting beckie66:

Just a tip...it is VERY worth buying the Sapphire Shard and ONLY serving that recipe to Ms. Royal Flush (and no one else because it IS pricey and doesn't always work for others!!!)  :)  Good luck and enjoy!!!

beckie66
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Oh...I guess I have just been very lucky then!  Thanks for letting us know :)

Quoting firenicecream:

It doesn't always work for her either (just so you know). Most of the time is does but there are times it doesn't. =)

Quoting beckie66:

WoodWitch
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I found that Ms. Becky and FlamingSoftServe are correct about the Sapphire (4 pack drop).  Amethyst is a bummer when you spend the cash and you all you get yourself is a very expensive pill!  Copper is economically not as despressing but I find it only works about every fifth time with the Mayor Dude.

:)

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe....

noahsmomma09
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I bought one amethyst and I didn't get anything so I haven't again.  I have gotten EP's with all of the non-common customers with copper though so it's working!

Did you mean you get 4 packs at once?

WoodWitch
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Quoting noahsmomma09:

I bought one amethyst and I didn't get anything so I haven't again.  I have gotten EP's with all of the non-common customers with copper though so it's working!

Sapphire + Royal Flush = 4 Energy Packs !

lovinallofthem
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:09 PM

SERIOUSLY???? a 4pk drop??? what the heck ?!?!?  i've been squandering my Ms Royal...

Quoting WoodWitch:

Quoting noahsmomma09:

WoodWitch
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Quoting lovinallofthem:

SERIOUSLY???? a 4pk drop??? what the heck ?!?!?  i've been squandering my Ms Royal...

Quoting WoodWitch:

Quoting noahsmomma09:

Was I the only one!  Wow I'm loving the FULL MOON LUCK!

EDIT:  It was Ms. Straight Flush!

lovinallofthem
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:16 PM

OMG! THIS ROCKS!!!!

5:13 PM, Dec 1, 2009

I made a high quality Cafe Joker: Sapphire for the Ms. Straight Flush and earned 95 Java Bucks and 112 Experience Points.

The customer left me 4 Energy Pack.
The customer left me 1 Cafe Joker: Amethyst.
oh, i typed the wrong customer in my last reply.. it was this one, right? or is there still another one that is dropping 4pks?????
WoodWitch
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Ms. Straight Flush ~ I wrote the wrong one the first time!  SORRY...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)