Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to go out with a bang...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:01 PM
  • 15 Replies

The day you decide to stop playing this game - how do you plan to stop?  Sell everything everywhere and give it all away?  Just leave it?  Something else?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WoodWitch
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM

I will do what my wonderful friend MayuriC did today.  Sell everything that is left back to LL and give away all the goodies to my friends and favorite customers. 

This is why I love playing this game here and not at the other place.  We are a fun loving, kind group of gals.  We pay it forward.  :)

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe....

cmlkb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Definitely give all away to some of the people I believe are deserving...such as a few of the leaders like yourself who've paved the way and spent countless hours encouraging and helping others as well as a few who've been especially good to me

beckie66
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:11 PM

I don't have plans to ever stop playing because I am just that addicted and like helping others and paying it forward with SDs and JBs, and even EPs when I have them!  But if I ever did stop, I think I would just leave everything so that I could come back and pick-up where I left off :)

Lilypie - (E3tD)

NicolesMommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:12 PM

awww, sad to see you go!!!! Are you really sure you want to quit?

Phoenix_sp
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:13 PM

I havent played for a few days because I cant get the recipes for the hamburger and veggie dog  so I cant get all the awards until CM does the holiday stuff again... and that sucks

Joi_79
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I plan to have some kind of fun contest and give it all away to all my Lovely Ladies of Latte Landgroup hug

rockstarkk
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I think if I didn't give and sell everything off, I'd never stop playing...so I'd have to be darn sure I was done, that I just didn't need to take a break for awhile...then just do it

ratchetlee
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:33 PM

I will probably give everything away but keep a few JBs, EPs, and SDs JUST IN CASE.  Who knows.  I am going thru the Candy Factory right now, then after the basement - I plan on getting the rest of my awards (I still have a LONG way to go for that) then I will probably set a goal to get to in XPs then try to have some kind of game to get rid of almost everything, except as mentioned above. 

I am glad I am getting toward the end of the game, but I am also a bit sad :-(, LOL.  I took a month off from the game and ALMOST didn't come back (I hated UnTown THAT much, LOL).  But I am glad I did :-) 

grandmatomandm
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:09 PM

I would give everything to all the great people that have been playing along with me.So many have been sweet and gifted me and all those I have met here.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Quoting beckie66:

I don't have plans to ever stop playing because I am just that addicted and like helping others and paying it forward with SDs and JBs, and even EPs when I have them!  But if I ever did stop, I think I would just leave everything so that I could come back and pick-up where I left off :)

Im with you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)