Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My head hurts. Someone tell me...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

Was I supposed to get a reward after getting the 10 gobstoppers? I only need 10 right? That's the only thing I need to finish this level isn't it? Sorry, my head hurts so bad so I just want someone to tell me instead of me reading. lol

Please?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
itsallabtthem84
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:58 PM

I don't think there is one. Congrats on getting 10 of them. =)

purestambition
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM

There isn't one.  You need to go back to the queen's palace, buy the recipe you need for the gobstopper...I think it's "Items from The Candy Factory" and then serve her that... you will get a lockbox and then you can go catch the bunny...the bunny will give you a key to the basement...then....you can defeat the queen...

***I think I just elevated your headache to a migrane*****

itsallabtthem84
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:18 PM

If I remember correctly you get the key from the Unmasked SuperHero, not the Bunny.

Quoting purestambition:

There isn't one.  You need to go back to the queen's palace, buy the recipe you need for the gobstopper...I think it's "Items from The Candy Factory" and then serve her that... you will get a lockbox and then you can go catch the bunny...the bunny will give you a key to the basement...then....you can defeat the queen...

jridgill
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:25 PM

I have a long way to go I think. You do get the key from the superhero. I haven't even started MTW and you need something from there to serve the superhero.  Not to serve the superhero. You need something from there though.  Ahhhh

THANKS LADIES

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

If I remember correctly you get the key from the Unmasked SuperHero, not the Bunny.

Quoting purestambition:

cmlkb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:00 PM

That evil rabbit is in time warp

itsallabtthem84
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM

She is stuck in the 70s.

Quoting cmlkb:

That evil rabbit is in time warp

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)