Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**LL BINGO-DAY 3**

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:19 AM
  • 13 Replies

As a reminder, I will make a new post each day, announcing 3 new items that you can check your Bingo 'card' for. As the game goes on, I will also include the previous day's items as a reminder. Remember: all you need to win is to have ONE item from EACH of the six categories and to be the first to reply BINGO to that day's post and you will win a Mystery Gift!(if you find that you also have Bingo on the same day as the winner, but missed being the first to reply to the post, go ahead and reply..I will have 2nd, 3rd, etc prizes in the event that this happens.)

Good luck mamas :)

Day 1-Drama Potion, Shakera Shake, SAHD

Day 2-Its Not You, Its Them, XXX Caffeinated Beans, Sendin' Out an SOS

Day 3- Peppermint Latte and Crumb Cake, Hysteri-spresso, Crazy Powder

**If we do not have a winner today, is there anyone who objects to my posting Angelgirl25's card tomorrow along with Day #4's items, so that I may 'check off' her card for her (she is going to the hospital tomorrow to have her baby so she won't be able to log in for a bit)? Since this is not something that is normally done, please let me know if anyone objects to it. I just want to make sure everyone understands that she didn't ask for me to do this; I offered due to the circumstances, as long as eveyone is okay with it. Just let me know ladies, it's up to you. Thanks :)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Traclynn511
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM

That is totally fine with me.  She is having her baby on my b-day.

wreathGOOD LUCK Angelgirl!

Angelgirl25
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Thanks again for offering carynr! I really appreciate it :)

and thanks for the well wishes Traclynn511 :)

1/3 today, 3 down, 3 more to go :)

grandmatomandm
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:12 AM

How sweet of you to do that for her.

firenicecream
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I have no objections whatsoever. Good luck Angelgirl25. What an awesome time for you!!

brighteyes112
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Quoting firenicecream:

I have no objections whatsoever. Good luck Angelgirl25. What an awesome time for you!!

tashntim
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:46 AM

That's fine with me..Good luck tomorrow Angelgirl25!!

rockstarkk
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Quoting tashntim:

That's fine with me..Good luck tomorrow Angelgirl25!!

Angelgirl25
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:58 PM

thanks everyone! just got back from my last appointment before tomorrow, WOW have they ever changed stuff since my emergency one 3 years ago. just found out that i can eat REAL food instead of just oatmeal and soup woohoo!!!

carynr
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I had to have my scheduled c-section becaue Jaxon was breech and it went extremely smoothly, once I got over the fear of the unknown (he is my first). Like I was telling you before, I totally get the wierdness of "ok, tomorow morning @ 8, I am going to have my baby." It is a very surreal feeling.

The hospital had a full menu for my SO and I to order from and the food actually wasn't half bad. He was able to stay with me on a sofa bed in the room the whole time. I was able to go home after only 2 days, which was extremely nice. Like you, I had my baby on a Tuesday and was home by 5 on Thursday afternoon. I'm sure you will do just as well and hopefully be out just as soon so you can make it to your daughter's event Thursday night. Just get up and get moving as soon as you are able to. I was sitting up in a chair a few hours after I delivered and walking the next day because that's what they told me would get me out the fastest. lol Good luck to you and keep us posted when you can :) Yay! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!!!

Quoting Angelgirl25:

thanks everyone! just got back from my last appointment before tomorrow, WOW have they ever changed stuff since my emergency one 3 years ago. just found out that i can eat REAL food instead of just oatmeal and soup woohoo!!!

Angelgirl25
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Quoting carynr:

I had to have my scheduled c-section becaue Jaxon was breech and it went extremely smoothly, once I got over the fear of the unknown (he is my first). Like I was telling you before, I totally get the wierdness of "ok, tomorow morning @ 8, I am going to have my baby." It is a very surreal feeling.

The hospital had a full menu for my SO and I to order from and the food actually wasn't half bad. He was able to stay with me on a sofa bed in the room the whole time. I was able to go home after only 2 days, which was extremely nice. Like you, I had my baby on a Tuesday and was home by 5 on Thursday afternoon. I'm sure you will do just as well and hopefully be out just as soon so you can make it to your daughter's event Thursday night. Just get up and get moving as soon as you are able to. I was sitting up in a chair a few hours after I delivered and walking the next day because that's what they told me would get me out the fastest. lol Good luck to you and keep us posted when you can :) Yay! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!!!

Quoting Angelgirl25:

lol yeah the nurses here warned me that they MAKE you get up and walk 6 hours after surgery. i was just surprised by how MUCH had changed in just 3 years. last time i wasn't allowed to eat "solid" foods for the first 3 days, now i can after 12 hours. last time i wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything for 12 hours before the surgery, now it's 8 hours no solids and 2 no liquids. among other things that have changed. all the stuff i wasn't looking forward to, doesn't apply anymore lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)