Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL I feel like I am starting over.

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

Noticed that CM is going to open a new area tomorrow...I can't wait so I opened shop today to get ready.  It is kind of fun starting over...sort of...

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
itsallabtthem84
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Do you need some JB? I will be more then happy to gift you some.

ETA: Well I gifted you anyways. Welcome back.

bookworm23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Thank you very much and much appreciated.  I wonder what level the new area will be at...says all can play so I imagine it will require fairly low amounts of JB and brewing skill.

itsallabtthem84
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I don't know, but you have some just in case you need or get the urge to travel. =)

grandmatomandm
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Glad that you are back. Check your journal

bookworm23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Thanks to you I am feeling quite rich compared to a few minutes ago!!!!  Thanks agian!!

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

I don't know, but you have some just in case you need or get the urge to travel. =)

rockstarkk
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Glad to see you back! I'm looking forward to this faire starting tomorrow too :o)

I think when I decide to leave (don't know if that's ever gonna happen) I'm keeping most of my stuff so I can pick up where I leave off if I ever choose to play again

bookworm23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I couldn't do that...never would have been able to stick to my guns and quit!  It was very good to have a long break and now I don't have that competitive thing happening so I can just play a bit and have fun!  No regrets here!  Even when I wasn't playing at first I was constantly checking in....

Quoting rockstarkk:

Glad to see you back! I'm looking forward to this faire starting tomorrow too :o)

I think when I decide to leave (don't know if that's ever gonna happen) I'm keeping most of my stuff so I can pick up where I leave off if I ever choose to play again

cmlkb
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Glad your back, even if just for a while.

jas_momof2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I was scared I would never be able to walk away....  but I did too :)  It was nice...  Now I'm ready to kick butt - looking forward to the new area.  I'm very glad you're back to play too!!!

Quoting bookworm23:

I couldn't do that...never would have been able to stick to my guns and quit!  It was very good to have a long break and now I don't have that competitive thing happening so I can just play a bit and have fun!  No regrets here!  Even when I wasn't playing at first I was constantly checking in....

Quoting rockstarkk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)