Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winter Faire Awards after the Faire ?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

Alrighty, here is a weird question.  The awards for serving Eggnog, Candy Cane Lattes and Latte and Gingerbread can be earned just by serving the drink, so if we serve these in other lands after the faire ends, will we still earn the event awards.  Although I all ready earned all the awards here, I am still struggling on Facebook. 

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe....

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
firenicecream
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:26 PM

As long as you serve it you should get credit so yes, you should still get the award. You may want to focus on collecting the ingredients right now. =)

WoodWitch
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I am, but this is FaceBook we are talking about and the drops are very rare, even using JW Wondercorp Ultra beans. It is gonna be tough to accomplish this before it is over!  But thanks for your encouragment, since I am blaming you for this new evil sickness you have brought out in me!  ROFL...

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe....

firenicecream
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Quoting WoodWitch:

I am, but this is FaceBook we are talking about and the drops are very rare, even using JW Wondercorp Ultra beans. It is gonna be tough to accomplish this before it is over!   Believe me... I KNOW!

But thanks for your encouragment (You're very welcome!!),

since I am blaming you for this new evil sickness you have brought out in me!  ROFL... laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)