Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Candy Factory

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM
  • 13 Replies

I just got to the candy factory.  I don't have the special ingredients for the recipes yet.  I'm just serving everyone wondercorp brew.  Is this what I should be doing?  Does it just really take a long time to get the ingredients?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beckie66
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:45 AM

You are doing the right thing.  And you can read more here.  Good luck!!!

flmommy76
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Yep you are doing it right.  This area is by far the longest.  Just be patient.

Bob192
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Thanks!

Bob192
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Okay...I have served about 1700 Wondercorp black brews and still no drops..It seems as if I should have had some by now....

rockstarkk
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 6:34 PM

taken from the walkthrough: <===click to read more

First, you begin by serving the Chocolate Bar Chai to the Candy Factory Worker.  She will begin dropping Gum for you.  I recommend giving all the other customers the Wondercorp Black Coffee until you build up a stash of about 20 Gum.  When you have a decent stash of Gum, begin serving the Candy Factory Judge the CafĂ© du Gum and he will start dropping the Licorice.

it countinues from there and is very, well, long...the candy factory is by far the area that is most frustrating and takes longest IMO but you have to get the candy factory worker to drop the gum to get the ball rolling....

Quoting Bob192:

Okay...I have served about 1700 Wondercorp black brews and still no drops..It seems as if I should have had some by now....

Bob192
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Thanks so much!  I didn't see this post.  Hopefully I will get somewhere now!

runninmommy
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 8:13 PM

I am so glad I'm not the only one.  I just got to the CF myself and followed some bad advice but I keep giving up and going back to MM.  I need to take a deep breath and remember I conquered the other areas.  this one too, shall pass.

firenicecream
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Are you playing on Facebook because here on CafeMom you're in Percolate Park?!

Quoting runninmommy:

I am so glad I'm not the only one.  I just got to the CF myself and followed some bad advice but I keep giving up and going back to MM.  I need to take a deep breath and remember I conquered the other areas.  this one too, shall pass.

runninmommy
by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 5:49 PM

I'm actually playing in both places.  I had another question for whomever  can answer it.  On Fb, I have the distracting decaf.  Is there any point to continue serving the guru her fave drink and will the guard still drop when distracted.

Quoting firenicecream:

Are you playing on Facebook because here on CafeMom you're in Percolate Park?!

Quoting runninmommy:

Babysoul86
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM

I'm confused because in order to serve the Candy Factory Worker I need chocolate stuffing but I can't buy that in the ingredients page. What am I missing???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)