Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

candy canes

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:52 AM
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone have any candy canes left that I can buy? PLEASSSSE!

hugging

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rockstarkk
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:05 PM

sorry, but you can not buy or trade ingredients...only stardusts, java bucks and energy packs

beckie66
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:05 PM

We cannot trade/sell anything other than Java Bucks, Stardust and Energy Packs ;)

jodepode
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Thanks for the info sorry I didn't know. How do you really trade things anyway because this is still new to me.

dixiecharmer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2010 at 7:04 PM

You can agree to buy or sell Star Dust, Energy Packets (EP) for Java Bucks in the Game and Contest forum.  You then go to each others pages and click on the gift option below the buy coffee tab.  You leave the agreed item and then go back to the forum and show you made the exchange.  (A right click and drag over the gift and copy).  Then paste it in the reply area of the post.  You need to be a level 30 to give gifts or trade items. 

Sometimes moms will leave gifts for you.  At Christmas I gave every player on my friends list 2000 Java Bucks.  I have given gifts of Star Dust and an EP to friends.   These do not need to be reported as they are true gifts between friends.

I have something you needM.M. MysterioJust leave it with me

Black Magic at its best  Dixiecharmer

rockstarkk
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 7:20 PM

When you are at someone's shop...above their journal is the gift box...you can choose the amount of stardusts, java bucks or energy packs to leave for the player...if there is a trade agreement, it's best to post in the forum so there's no confusion...and you need to be above level 10 to leave gifts...

Quoting jodepode:

Thanks for the info sorry I didn't know. How do you really trade things anyway because this is still new to me.

cajunflowerchik
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Ya'll forgot about candy hearts...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)