Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

279 down, 1 to go! Getting very close!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:50 PM
  • 28 Replies

Until i have enough ingredients to defeat the gossipinator 28 times!! woohoo!! almost done :)

if only i didn't have to wait for energy i would be in heaven :) 3 minutes is a long time when you are waiting for something lol.

(plus another 4 for the queen's order of it too)

WOOHOO!! only need 3 more sugars, and 1 each of the bra ashes, scrunchie sauce and flannel flakes to have enough for the gossipinator AND the queen!! :)

Stupid cop! Still waiting on her to give me 2 more sugars :( then i just  need 1 ashes, 1 scrunchie and 1 flannel flakes for the queen and i'm DONE. :)

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy_0f_many
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:17 PM

gift

beckie66
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:58 PM

That is a tough award to get - but you will do it!  WOO!!!

WoodWitch
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Well AngelGirl25... I have 206 and I have served the Gossipinator twice already, so I think I may join you tommorrow in the Warp ~ this way we can make a party of it.  I'll bring the snowblower to keep us company!

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe....

cmlkb
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:32 PM

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I finally beat the gossipwhatever on the 15th after avoiding time warp for ages...I'd go there and serve her once and wouldn't be able to deal with going back for a week or weeks...I just need to get the serves in for the 80's executive...if lucky, will be done tonight, if not, sometime tomorrow then NO MORE TIME WARP!!!! AH'LL NOT be back

laffin4fun
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:55 PM

I have 37 items to go.  I have beat her 19 times and really wish the yoga instructor and the principal would cooperate a little more!! 

Angelgirl, I agree with you 3 minutes seems like an eternity when you get close to finishing a challenge!  Good thing we have the forums to check out between energy shots or I would be bald from pulling my hair out!slapping forehead

cajunflowerchik
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:05 AM

I had to quit for a little while and go to Winterland so I can get frustrated with it for a while. The Mom won't give it up. I beat her once already and I guess I will switch back and forth.

tashntim
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:05 AM

Quoting WoodWitch:

Well AngelGirl25... I have 206 and I have served the Gossipinator twice already, so I think I may join you tommorrow in the Warp ~ this way we can make a party of it.  I'll bring the snowblower to keep us company!

Can I join the party?? I need to finish serving the Business Exec her espresso.

Photobucket

cmlkb
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:23 AM
Quoting tashntim:

Quoting WoodWitch:

Can I join the party?? I need to finish serving the Business Exec her espresso.

I'm here for the party, when does it start? Had hoped to finish with those shots last night but now that the bus exec is the only thing left for me, she's been showing up less

Angelgirl25
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:49 AM

Quoting WoodWitch:

as long as it's your new one and not my spare i gave you lol :)

i haven't served her at all yet. i wanna wait until i have everything i need to do it all at once and get it over with. i'm having problems with the cop and that G.D. hippy freak though. think i might have to steal the cops billy club and start breaking some heads if they don't give up the goods soon lol.

WoodWitch
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:10 AM

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

beause Misery Loves Company

But to make it a little more enjoyable ~ I brought the new snowblower ~ AngelGirl I donated your other one to someone less fortunate, they were thankful.  I figure that after he clears the snow from all our shoppes we can find other tasks for him. ROFL...

Maybe he can serve us cookies and coffee! ROFL... or just serve us... don't matter...

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)