Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to get "the hated it award" (or whatever the title is!)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

Can someone tell my the customers that have drinks that they hate in PP? I know the bully and the judge but are there any others? IF there is a link to a post that has that u can just post that for me. THANKS!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
beckie66
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:10 PM

I am trying to find the post that I made to confirm this, but I think I gave the Fireman something hot and the Judge coffee and abandoned the rest.

beckie66
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Still looking, but I did find this...read the last posting - that may make it easy!

beckie66
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Found it!

Here is help with the Hated It award...and from this post this is what I did in MH:  I gave the Average Joe Iced Coffee and the Fireman Black Coffee and abandoned the rest.

The Ten Tip I did in MH...redistributing all of my points so that I could serve the drinks in MH and putting the rest to Hostessing.  It took a few rounds, too.  It is a pain to do this and it is expensive, and make sure you write down what you started with!

I hope that helps a little...good luck!!!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:22 PM

THANK YOU! i got the award! Woohoo! Only 4 more awards total to get! 

cmlkb
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:53 AM
Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

THANK YOU! i got the award! Woohoo! Only 4 more awards total to get! 

Aewsome! And congrats! Which ones are you working on? Maybe I'll see you someplace as my goal is to finish the awards and then I guess I'll quit the game. A lot of people have stopped playing and it's sad to see them go, some of the leaders still play some for points only and to maintain their position, but that gets boring fast IMO, so I decided to have an end goal and at that point probably give away leftover JB and EP
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)