Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

high-powered buisness executive

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

Serving the wrong drink to the High-Powered Business Executive unlocks the Competitive Store Owner (or rather that's what she turns into)

is there any reason that i need to server her a wrong drink to turn her into the competitve store owner is there an award to get or something?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
firenicecream
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Yep, there's an award!

10 points

Empress of Coffee
(Convinced the Competitive Store Owner to close her shop)

territaylor
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:08 PM

will the competitive store owner continue to come now and we can give the exec her fave drink, or do we have to continually give her the wrong one to keep the store owner around?

beckie66
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Quoting territaylor:

will the competitive store owner continue to come now and we can give the exec her fave drink, or do we have to continually give her the wrong one to keep the store owner around?

You WANT the HPBE to keep showing up...she gives oodles of EXP points!!!

ratchetlee
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:19 PM

I only served the Competitive Store Owner once to get the award.  After that I never saw her again :-).  I keep the HPBE around for more XPs :-) 

firenicecream
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:20 PM

The Executive and the Competitor are the same person so they both like the same drink. You'll get the Competitor by giving the Exec. the wrong drink (she gets upset with you and starts her own store). But instead of drinking coffee from her own shop she comes back to you and if you serve her the right drink she will close her store and become the regular Executive again.

So give the favorite drink if you have it. You only need to serve the wrong drink if you don't have the recipe she likes and/or to get the award. Make sense?

Quoting territaylor:

territaylor
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:37 PM

thanks guys! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)