• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day in LL

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:11 AM
  • 8 Replies

Does anyone know if CM is going to add another section to the map for Valentine's Day like they did for Winter Faire? I think that would be so much fun! Hearts and cupids and Candy.... C'mon its Valentine's Day.... I think I'll be really disappointed if they don't. And I know I can't be the first person to have this idea. What do you ladies think?

~Tanya

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
debbiek311
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:16 AM

CM already posted something like this that would be coming shortly... so just hang on, & your wish will soon be answered.

TanyaMichelle
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Yay!

Angelgirl25
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:25 AM

i dunno if they will make a special "area" but i know they have special stuff planned. they keep hinting at it. :)

i hope they are still planning to do something for the superbowl too though. it was briefly mentioned in passing back in november but not since then so *fingers crossed* (i wanna get the hotdog and hamburger awards lol)

homeandalone
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:42 AM

sounds like a good idea to me

cmlkb
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:59 AM

All the special events are really fun, and I'm sure that a lot of time and effort must be put into each one by the team. I have no idea how long it takes them to prepare for such things, especially the BIG specials...they DO help keep you going when otherwise boredom sets in.

I'm getting closer to finishing the awards so may not play much after I'm done with that...I'd love to gift ep, sd and jb, but may keep just a bit for such specials. I never got all the mysterio awards, so would like a mysterio reunion so others like me can get those awards, and maybe a mysterio #10...I think it was mysterio # 9 I loved so much for the ep's

TanyaMichelle
by on Feb. 5, 2010 at 11:51 AM

I'm really sad that I haven't seen or heard anything about Valentine's Day in LL! Did I miss something or are they really not doing anything special?

tweetkat
by on Feb. 5, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Yes, CM is going to celebrate V-day in LL starting next week. This way everyone has a chance to benefit from the celebration. this is per Rockstarr.

Also, I think we haven't heard anything becuase the promotion of Winter Fair was a little late during Decemebr & some people got upset. I always say good thing come to those who wait & the LL Gods are working hard to make sure everything is perfect.

AnnieBannany
by on Feb. 9, 2010 at 10:34 AM

I just found Cupid!!

Now what?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)