Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it me or did something disappear?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

When I went to buy a coffee from another players shop, the pic of her shop was gone.  Did I miss something?  I tried another players shop and the same thing.  Maybe my computer isn't loading fully..hmmm.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firenicecream
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:11 PM

It's not you... same here. I think they are working on things because right now it's set that you'll see the most recent shop they opened (most of those shops will be the Winter Faire). So I think they're trying to change that. I could be wrong though! =)

sylvia559
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I just bought a coffee and the shop was there.

cd_HOT_coffee.gif Starbucks lover image by Sandyjrg

firenicecream
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I just checked the one I bought from a couple minutes ago and it's not there. Maybe it depends on the shop they're in now. ??

Quoting sylvia559:

I just bought a coffee and the shop was there.

Cafe Nikki
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:27 PM

Good catch!  We just made a change that someone suggested in this post:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/104084/forums/read/10671296/General_about_the_look_of_Latte_Land_so_I_guess_its_for_the_Cafe_team

When you view someone's profile in Latte Land, their shop image will now be based on what location they're currently in.  Before, it showed the last shop they opened.

If you don't see a shop image at all, that means the person is in a place where they haven't opened a shop yet.

Nikki

beckie66
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

Good catch!  We just made a change that someone suggested in this post:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/104084/forums/read/10671296/General_about_the_look_of_Latte_Land_so_I_guess_its_for_the_Cafe_team

When you view someone's profile in Latte Land, their shop image will now be based on what location they're currently in.  Before, it showed the last shop they opened.

If you don't see a shop image at all, that means the person is in a place where they haven't opened a shop yet.

Nikki

I am glad someone made a post about this...I thought I was imagining things earlier today!  LOL!

If you look at grandmatomandm you don't see a shop, but she is clearly in JW...something isn't right there...

firenicecream
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Same here and she's in Poetry Point. =)

Quoting beckie66:
I am glad someone made a post about this...I thought I was imagining things earlier today!  LOL!

If you look at grandmatomandm you don't see a shop, but she is clearly in JW...something isn't right there...

beckie66
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Maybe in JW they don't show up because they use the same shop for everything?

Quoting firenicecream:

Same here and she's in Poetry Point. =)

Quoting beckie66:

Cafe Nikki
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM

We'll look into the Java Wonderland shops, those should be showing up.

Nikki

melissa920
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Hey Team! Just an FYI...all the shops I come across in JW are missing.

Thanks for working so hard to make this game fun!!!!!

melissa920
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Everything looks great Team!!!!  Thanks for making it so we can see where everyone is serving up the goods!  Your hard work is greatly appreciated by all of us addicts!  Keep it up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)