Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

marketing points...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  • 2 Replies

ok, so i waited until i got to level 14 brewing skill because a lot of the recipies in PP asked for at least that, although the recommended requirements are 10...now, i've clicked serve a customer like 6 times and only gotten 1 and it's telling me to increase my marketing skill but i can't unless i buy one of the equipment, which i can't afford  because i just moved there...why does it say recommended 1 marketing skill if it will not let you have any customers with just 1??

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tangleballlover
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM

The recommended marketing skill is actually the recommended MINIMUM marketing skill you should have for that area. It is quite normal to have no shows like that when you start out in a new area. Sometimes it is beneficial to get a couple more than the minimum before you move up.

In your situation, I would move back to Macchiato Heights (make sure you have a coffee cup on the map for MH) because it is free. And maybe build up to the next level and save your java bucks and then try moving back up to Percolate Park again when you have 2 in your marketing skills :)

firenicecream
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM

You can buy equipment that will help you add to your marketing skills. The desciptions will tell you if it gives you + points and if so if it helps your brewing, marketing or hostessing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)