Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no drops in jv

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM
  • 2 Replies

i am wondering what i am doing wrong.. I've gotten the millionaire many times and she hasn't left the ring and the computer programmer hasn't left the triple frappe recipe either.. any tips?

and how do I get to the MTW?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ahhmericanwoman
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:55 AM

To get the millionaire to leave the ring, you need to serve her the coffee & glazed donut.  She will think you have no class, and give you the ring. 

I don't remember about the programmer & the triple frappe - sorry, maybe someone else does.

As far as getting to the Time Warp, you need the Flux Capacitator (sp).  When you serve somebody in Percolate Park the MJ Fox Frappe, they will give you something which will do something in Macchiato Hts. to unlock something or other.  Apparently I've forgotten.

The walkthru will heip you.  Sorry I'm old and my memory is gone.  Good luck!

ahh

PS - I guess you could say my mind is a 'scrap heap', heheheh.  Get it?

tangleballlover
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:35 AM

For the millionaire, the black coffee & glazed may do it. You just have to serve her the "wrong" drink.

Try using a bean with butterfinger effect on the programmer. She'll crack the recipe eventually.

For MTW, you'll get the recipe from purchasing it in BS OR from the Baseball Coach in PP. You'll need flour (which you can start to purchase in JV, and serve it to the Superhero in PP. She'll leave you instructions for a time machine. You'll then go to Macchiato Heights and you'll have a new customer who you can serve anything and they will give you the Flux Capicator.

Quoting ahhmericanwoman:

To get the millionaire to leave the ring, you need to serve her the coffee & glazed donut.  She will think you have no class, and give you the ring. 

I don't remember about the programmer & the triple frappe - sorry, maybe someone else does.

As far as getting to the Time Warp, you need the Flux Capacitator (sp).  When you serve somebody in Percolate Park the MJ Fox Frappe, they will give you something which will do something in Macchiato Hts. to unlock something or other.  Apparently I've forgotten.

The walkthru will heip you.  Sorry I'm old and my memory is gone.  Good luck!

ahh

PS - I guess you could say my mind is a 'scrap heap', heheheh.  Get it?

Mod for Military Moms, Babies and Latte Land ~ ~ ~ Living in the Dollhouse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)