Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just made a BIG mistake! PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am trying to progress through the steps of getting the cut scenes unlocked in the Candy factory.  I have the distracting decaf and the Stealin serum.  So I thought if I don't have the ingredients for the right drink I will serve the distracting decaf it is more exp points than the wondercorp black coffee.  Well I just served the Security guard the distracting decaf and now he is distracted and I haven't unlocked cutscenes yet.  Is there anything that I can do to undistract him?  PLEASE HELP!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
grandmatomandm
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Try serving him another drink of something else?

ahhmericanwoman
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:31 PM

I don't know specifically what to tell you, but you'll just have to serve him something else in the meantime.

There were a few times in this game I thought I really doomed myself with a screwup, but eventually it all worked out and I got out of it.  Sometimes we do something really frustrating (like yesterday when I served the Quantum Leap at the wrong time) but eventually it all rights itself back out again :>)  I don't think there's anything 'unfixable'.  Just mistakes that might slow us down some....

ahh

laffin4fun
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM

If you serve him the stealing serum, I think he changes back.  You did say you had both drinks, right?  He should change back if you give him that drink.

bookworm23
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Nothing to worry about just serve the stealing serum and he changes back and you can carry on!

Traclynn511
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Thank you all for the help.  I'm back on track now.  If I could just get out of this Java wonderland, but I think its only going to get worse.  Thanks again for the help ladies.

dixiecharmer
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:53 PM

That depends, have you been to the Time Warp?  There is a reason for the special siggys for it.  I know you get the Banner on your page for Java Wonderland.  both are nice,

I have something you needM.M. MysterioJust leave it with me

Black Magic at its best  Dixiecharmer

anxiousschk
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM

What is the distracting decaf for??  I just got the recipe for it..but have no idea what to do with it...is it in the walk through??  I'm pretty confused in WCF:) 

rockstarkk
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 10:23 PM

It is in the JW walkthrough but I copied this part for you:

The Security Guard's Secret:  Once you unlock the cutscene and no longer need to rely on the Security Guard to drop Gummi Bears, you can start him on a distracting cycle.  By serving him the Distracting Decaf and then serving the Distracted Security Guard the Stealing Serum, you will either get nothing (rare), you will lose 1000 JBs (uncommon), or you will gain 15 energy (common).  Seeing as you get the extra energy more often than losing money, it is worth it to have the Guard on a constant cycle of distraction.

Quoting anxiousschk:

What is the distracting decaf for??  I just got the recipe for it..but have no idea what to do with it...is it in the walk through??  I'm pretty confused in WCF:) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)