Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it THIS expensive for everyone??????

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM
  • 8 Replies

i have lost ALL of my JB's (and i started with well over 1 million)!!!!! how can anyone finish the basement??? i have spent over 600,000 alone on making Cafe Joker: Amethyst, but that lawyer still keeps coming back!!! and don't get me started on Indiana Juice!!!

banging head into wallangry

by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CFMPprincess
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:55 PM

check your journal

NanaSue
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:29 PM

yeah it happened to me too, but I ket selling my EP's and others have been kind and have helped me, I hated this part of the game

Heather2001
by Java Mod on May. 3, 2010 at 2:07 PM

It's just the luck of the draw.  Some people end up spending millions in the Basement, others have to deal with the Bully and never getting enough Spoonfuls of Sugar or Flare Juice from the cop.  =(  It is very frustrating!  Hope you get rid of the lawyer soon!

KayMMIV
by on May. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I spent so much on amethyst shards, finally when I had about 6 couples left to do I started serving the lawyer something else (so that I got something from her exp & jb wise rather then abandoning, although I wasn't that smart at first and just abandoned) and then waited til I had only her and #3 left and then just kept buying the amethyst shards as needed until they stayed gone. I don't know if that really helped, but it seemed less frustrating that way, and that way I wasn't constantly breaking up the game having to head back to mm to stock up on jb to buy more shards when I still had multiple customers in the basement. ~hugs~

I saved up 70 eps and a couple million jb and 80 stardusts (hoping to not have to buy the expensive hat and box, which I didn't, but barely) for the basement and used it all, was flat broke (I think I had like 7k left, just enough to limp over to mm) and not a single ep left and only one stardust left when I was done =p and that was on top of using 22 cinnamon rolls and ~30 eps to get the ingredients for the quantum leap drink with almost all of that being used waiting for the sugar from stingy mcdragnet.

Before reading anything negative into another's post first react as if it was meant in the best way possible. When assuming the worst we create worse discusions.
Latvia
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Thank you all so much!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE HELP OF SOME VERY AMAZING PLAYERS - SO THANK YOU ALL!

KayMMIV
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:33 PM

congratulationsway to go

Before reading anything negative into another's post first react as if it was meant in the best way possible. When assuming the worst we create worse discusions.
twogirlsmama79
by on May. 9, 2010 at 1:00 PM

This post has made me scared of going to the basement, lol.

KayMMIV
by on May. 9, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Quoting twogirlsmama79:

This post has made me scared of going to the basement, lol.

stock up on those energy packs in untown while you've got the chance =) then you can use them or sell them (since 50k = 1 shard) and help get through the basement easier. good luckhow close are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)