Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

I finally got all the ingredients to beat the Gossipinator and now she won't show up!!!

Anyone have an ep or 2 they can sell me? What's the going rate right now?

~Dilly-Boo's Mama~

Don't forget to visit my blog!
http://pregnancythesecondtimearound.blogspot.com/

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NicolesMommy
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:10 AM

9:10 PM, May 26, 2010 I gave 1 Energy Packs to DillyBoosMama

DillyBoosMama
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Quoting NicolesMommy:

9:10 PM, May 26, 2010 I gave 1 Energy Packs to DillyBoosMama

many many many thanks!!

~Dilly-Boo's Mama~

faithmerrill
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM

I can't seem to get a couple of ingredients to beat the gossipinator!!  I've been trying forever!

80sGirl4Ever
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Which ingredients do you need? :) I'm almost ready to defeat the Gossipinator myself.  :) Hope I get to defeat her after Memorial Day! :)

TellNoLies
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:49 PM

If you are in a main area, there's a post that says you can get EPs for buying fireworks and a flag for Memorial Day.  You could leave the Worp if that's where you are and go to M. Heights where stuff is cheap and travel is cheap.  it says you can go to tohe other places and do the same thing. Perc. Park is cheap, too.  You can buy fireworks and a flag there. That would give you four EPs.

DillyBoosMama
by on May. 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM

already got them.. i ran out of money to travel back to the time warp after buying all the grills and fireworks and stuff! lol

Quoting TellNoLies:

If you are in a main area, there's a post that says you can get EPs for buying fireworks and a flag for Memorial Day.  You could leave the Worp if that's where you are and go to M. Heights where stuff is cheap and travel is cheap.  it says you can go to tohe other places and do the same thing. Perc. Park is cheap, too.  You can buy fireworks and a flag there. That would give you four EPs.

~Dilly-Boo's Mama~

TellNoLies
by on May. 28, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Hey, I can help you with 2 EPs.  I'll go to your journal now. You can pay back some other time.  Good luck!

29again
by Member on May. 31, 2010 at 2:41 AM

I had the ingred to serve her 3 times, and she would NOT show up!  I was getting so frustrated about it, and while discussing this evil gossipinator with my friend, she asked if I had released her....I was like, sure, I've served her before, but it's been a long time!   I had forgotten that I had to release her each time I wanted to serve her, lol!  I don't know if that will help you, but it sure did help ME! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)