Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH NO!!! what am i gonna do!?!?!?!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:42 AM
  • 15 Replies

Woke up this morning to a notice from Hydro that they are working on the lines on my street and we won't have any power from 8:30 until AT LEAST 1:30!

5 whole hours of FORCED time away from LL?! what am i gonna do? i might actually have to talk to my DH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahhmericanwoman
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM

lol - wasn't it only a week or so ago when he was in the hospital and you were screaming you wanted to talk to him?   Well here is your big chance!  He can tell you every detail of his hospital stay - again. 

Or you might find something else to do together :>)

Angelgirl25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:34 AM

Quoting ahhmericanwoman:

lol - wasn't it only a week or so ago when he was in the hospital and you were screaming you wanted to talk to him?   Well here is your big chance!  He can tell you every detail of his hospital stay - again. 

Or you might find something else to do together :>)

well it is his birthday... lol.

Kyles
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:42 AM

kissingor

arguingor

punchingback to top to start over lol

JessieAtHome
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Ahh, quality hubby time!

It seems like they should have given you a bit more notice. What if you had planned to have friends over for lunch and had an electric stove? I get so annoyed when they don't give ample warnings on those things.

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:19 AM

I was without power for 8 or 9 days with Hurricane Ike. With everything going on I forgot to pay the bill. I get a friendly reminder to pay my bill. I sent in the money with a friendly reminder to please get the power lines fixed, as I am sitting here without electricity.

melissa920
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:20 AM

bummer.  I would never survive 5 hours with dh and no electricity.  :D

melissa920
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:21 AM

ok ok ok. i would never survive 5 hours without latte land. I will admit it. It's not fair for me to put that on DH.  :P

pattie14
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:29 AM

yall can all come over to my house, my dh and i never talk  so it will be nice to have someone to talk to. why yall think im on here so much?? .

rockstarkk
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:17 AM

5 hours with no electricity? no computer or tv? DH would be as lost as me! I think I'd go to the library and use theirs lol or maybe do some cleaning *gasp* good luck with that angelgirl

Barabell
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Wow, that's a long time without electricity.  We're jonesing for the juice after we've lost power for just an hour. 

Good luck with that =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)