Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Newbeeee

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:59 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi, my name is Linda Joined the other day. I love the cafe game I just hate when

we run out of energy wish there was a way to buy more energy. I know

we can buy a cup of coffee from someone but then u have to wait. I hate waiting.  I would like to try the game I was reading about. Well gota go. Bye

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sylvia559
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:38 AM

how are you

Did you use your energy packs? I think you get like 10 or 14 when you start the game then they are earned, or you can buy,  or they are very rarely randomly dropped. Sometimes you can earn them from special events, also once you hit level 30 you get a ep (energy pack) with every award you earn.

To use these you don't have to wait. Sent ya gift!

O to use them you can either go to your inventory and click on the energy pack and it'll ask if you want to use one, or when your done with the energy you get from your refill it'll say something "like you have 10 energy packs would you like to use one to fill your energy". Some thing along those lines. Hope I made sense and helped out. LOL

ahhmericanwoman
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:19 AM

Hi Linda, nice to meet you!

Glad you're enjoying the game.

The 'waiting' are part of the game, and you'll find when you play the new game it's also a part of that game too.   Heck, it's a part of real life!  Everybody hates to wait but sometimes we just gotta.

Sylvia gave you an excellent answer so I won't repeat everything she said.  Just wanted to welcome you.  This is a pretty friendly group here and I hope you stick around for a long time!

Kyles
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 AM

seabrezze_11
by on Jul. 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Thank U I didn't get 10 I think it was 3  thank U for replyingyou rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)