Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyone liking baker street?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM
  • 24 Replies

I'm not too sure yet, I still haven't really gotten the hang of it. What about everyone else?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rockstarkk
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I'm definitely excited about the twists and challenges of a new game! Kinda sucks being broker than broke again though...back to buying a few ingredients at a time for now

KatieRose65
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Quoting rockstarkk:

I'm definitely excited about the twists and challenges of a new game! Kinda sucks being broker than broke again though...back to buying a few ingredients at a time for now

I know it's weird not being able to just buy whatever I want, and I think it's a little more complicated then LL.

rockstarkk
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM

the first area has a few more puzzles than say Macchiato Heights but LL has already been 'figured out' so to speak...probably making it seem easier but it is fun working as a group again where no one really knows what's going to happen next

nehi81
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I love it! It is just as addictive as Latte Land! It takes a little getting use to but it is a break from me trying to find these beans I need from these stingy customers! LOL!

good

nehi81
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Quoting rockstarkk:

I agree 100% on being broke but I am always broke in real life so I feel right at home! LOL!

beckie66
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:22 PM

I wasn't sure if I was going to try BS because I really don't need another time-suck, but I gave it a whirl yesterday and today in Beta and I like it :) 

innulik2000
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:46 AM

IS IT OPEN FOR EVERYBODY NOW???

KatieRose65
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Quoting innulik2000:

IS IT OPEN FOR EVERYBODY NOW???

I'm pretty sure because I never got a message to test it, and when I went to the games drop down tab it was right there =)

Dabberdoo
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Verdict is still out for me for now but it is a nice break from LL.  Now I'm going back and forth between the two!

innulik2000
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:09 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)