Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many serves did it take you...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

For those of you who have defeated the evil Gossip in MTW, how many serves did it take you altogether in that area? 

What about for serving the 80s Business Executive 100 Espresso Shots? it seems very unfair that you can't work towards both at the same time!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
beckie66
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM

I have no idea how many serves...I didn't keep track.  I do know that MHTW is my least favorite area and I couldn't wait to be done there.

ahhmericanwoman
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I didn't keep track either but I know it was ALOT ALOT ALOT!!!!  It seems everybody always has one stingy customer who won't give their drops ~ I was waiting forever for the Mom to drop her freakin' Banana Peppers!!!!  AHHCCKK!!!!

As far as the comment re the 80's Business Executive and her Expresso Shots, I didn't have a problem with that.  When you're stuck in the 80's time warp she comes along rather frequently, since there aren't that many 80's customer.  So just keep getting trapped in the 80's and it will be done with before you know it!

Good luck!

twogirlsmama79
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM

It didn't even occur to me that she would come around in the 80s!!! I'm such a dork, lol.

Quoting ahhmericanwoman:

I didn't keep track either but I know it was ALOT ALOT ALOT!!!!  It seems everybody always has one stingy customer who won't give their drops ~ I was waiting forever for the Mom to drop her freakin' Banana Peppers!!!!  AHHCCKK!!!!

As far as the comment re the 80's Business Executive and her Expresso Shots, I didn't have a problem with that.  When you're stuck in the 80's time warp she comes along rather frequently, since there aren't that many 80's customer.  So just keep getting trapped in the 80's and it will be done with before you know it!

Good luck!

dixiecharmer
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM

More than 5000 drinks, much more.  LOL.  Blue fell off my favorite color list. LOL.  I still remember 60's Average Joe and the fireman.  I average 1 drop for every 40 drinks I served the 60's Average Joe.  It takes a long time  and remember you have to go back to find the Evil Snow bunny.  So when done with MHTW leave the 70's time warp open so you do not have to find it again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)