Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

g5 gossips

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 7:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

I have had all the gosspis visit, numurous times, but that darn PP gossip won't drop the goods for the JV gossip, and she bad mouths my coffee joint, ugh. Do I have to just wait it out for her to drop the blueberry drama thing, or do I have to somehow get rid of the vacationing new mom. Just thinking it might have something to do with her cause the PP gossip says something along the lines of "all these brats running around"? Help please!!!!!

by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
beckie66
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Sell your baby play area and see if that helps...

territaylor
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 2:19 AM

oh, I'll try that, thanks.

territaylor
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 2:42 AM

hmm, I don't have a baby play area in mount mocha

beckie66
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 10:38 AM

OK - I thought you were in PP because you said that darn PP gossip...sorry.  The new mom stays.  Make sure you have the bouncer, and then just keep on serving her - she will drop it.

territaylor
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 9:57 PM

ok, thanks, guess I'll just keep chugging away. maybe complaining about her will make her drop it.

babybutastink
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:03 PM

territaylor Im having the same problem....they just wont drop the recipes:(

Knit2Purl2
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:02 PM

It can take a Long time for the gossips to drop their recipes. Maybe now that you've posted about it, they'll have heard you and will drop tonight! Good luck. ;-) One of them dropped their recipe and I was so intent on serving customers that I missed it for a few turns. It can't hurt to check your recipe box every now & then to see if you have the one you need.

babybutastink
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 8:06 AM

she dropped it for me....but no I cant seem to get the inidana thing for student

Knit2Purl2
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Quoting babybutastink:

she dropped it for me....but no I cant seem to get the inidana thing for student

Looks like you haven't attracted the Snow Bunny yet, and she's the one who gives you the recipe for Indiana Juice that the student likes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)