Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PP Myaterio

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 12:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

How do I get him to drop the pepper- I have gone back to PP several times but he never gives it to me?

by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
firenicecream
by on Oct. 17, 2010 at 5:01 PM

He gives it regardless of what you serve him. I see you've served him 3 times so you should have 3 peppers.

firenicecream
by on Oct. 17, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Here's what I found in your journal. It looks like the last times you went to Percolate Park you didn't see him before you moved on to another location.

• 3:53 PM, Sep 26, 2010

I made a high quality Honey Grog Latte for the P.P. Mysterio and earned 200 Java Bucks and 200 Experience Points.

The customer left me 1 Percolate Park Pepper.

• 3:52 PM, Sep 26, 2010

I made a high quality Honey Grog Latte for the P.P. Mysterio and earned 200 Java Bucks and 200 Experience Points.

• 1:19 PM, Sep 25, 2010

Redbird26
by on Oct. 17, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Yes I did get the first 3 and used them up. Now I need more and when I went to  PP to get more I never got him at all. Just the PP regulars.

firenicecream
by on Oct. 17, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Yeah, you might have to stay a while. Sometimes it can take time for him to show up. =)

Quoting Redbird26:
Yes I did get the first 3 and used them up. Now I need more and when I went to  PP to get more I never got him at all. Just the PP regulars.

Redbird26
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Have not been to PP for several days so thought I would give it a whirl today- The very first one to show up was Mysterio him self. Hope he stays awhile as I am going to stay and see if I can get some more peppers in reserve.

firenicecream
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 1:55 PM

clapping

Quoting Redbird26:

Have not been to PP for several days so thought I would give it a whirl today- The very first one to show up was Mysterio him self. Hope he stays awhile as I am going to stay and see if I can get some more peppers in reserve.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)