Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Knock Knock! Who's there? or should I say "Who isn't there"?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

Okay so I am a firm believer that if you complain about a Latte Land resident on the message board, they will somehow hear about it and grace your coffee shop with their presence. Well I am officially trying it out....

So after struggling with those swashbuckling pirates for what seemed like weeks (was actually going to complain about that pesky, pepper sniffing, sneezy pirate on here as well till he finally dropped the ball) I finally got the last recipe needed to make the last pirate Aaargstatic enough to release that long sought after message of releasing someone mysterious into my shop.

Well where the heck is that bleepity bleep bleep bleeper of a MM mysterio? Is he on vacation in another area of Latte Land and I just didn't get the memo? "We are sorry to say, but the one character you are dying to get into your shop will be out of town for 3 weeks or 5000 serves, whichever comes first."  by the way, my 5000 serves just might come first, only 900 or so more to go. 

Aaargh!!!!!  ***oh, and that is me being a wee bit grumpy, not me acting like a pirate :)***

Please oh please let this little rant work and come to my Shop oh wonderful MM mysterio! I'll give you the best darn latte any one has ever made in the history of the world.

by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
territaylor
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! It worked, soooooooooo excited it actually worked! I just got my first visit from this amazing guy with the energy I gained while writing this post. Woo-hoo!!! Please, a note for everyone......complain on the message board all you want about stingy customers, it works.

Allright, allright, I'm calm now. On to unmasking that Super Hero...I've seen her already, plenty.

ahhmericanwoman
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:40 PM

lmao! Congrats, Terri! I'll have to gripe a bit more from now on :>)

missgwen
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 10:07 PM

congrats you may need to come back here and spit more fire for him to show up moregood luck 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)