Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When Will the Pirates Drop Their Recipes? :)

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

Just wondering, because I know I won't be able to serve them the Memorial Day/4th of July/Labor Day food forever.  :) (LOL) Thanks in advance! :)

by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
territaylor
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Well you buy the Captain hook brew in Mount Mocha which is used on The grumpy pirate, if he is being nice to you (I said if) he will drop the next recipe which will be for Sleepy, then sleepy will  drop for Happy, and Happy will drop for Sneezy. Whew, sounds an awful like a fairytale I heard once, but be warned, you might see the same pirate numurous times before he drops what you want. Also very helpful to have a bunch of super butterfinger beans, they help with just about everyone in this place. Hope this helps, it's just a bunch of clicking away at the pirates.

80sGirl4Ever
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Aw! :) Thanks for the advice! :) So far, I've seen the Happy, Sleepy, & Sneezy Pirates.  :) Just waiting on the Grumpy one, so I can keep my virtual coffee pot brewing along! :) (LOL) Thanks so much again, & Happy Brewing! :)

80sGirl4Ever
by on Nov. 12, 2010 at 7:03 PM

The Grumpy Pirate showed up for me, FINALLY! :) His entry was green when I served him his drink.  :) Now, just waiting on the next Pirate-related recipe.  ;) ;) (LOL)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)