Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

unable to serve guests ??

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have not been on CM for quite sometime--and now that I am, I cannot serve anyone .  There is plenty of suff in the inventory,  buit I can't get to it!! What am I not doing or doing wrong?????banging head into wallJoanne

by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Knit2Purl2
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Interesting! When the CM team comes back on I'm sure they'll have an answer for you.

What kind of message do you get in the shop? Does it say "Serve The Next Customer" but not do anything when you click on the barista? Or is something else happening?

I just sent you a little gift. Why don't you try to send me a JB back to see if you can activate the gift portion of your profile.

joanne580
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Nothing at all is happening, if I click on the customer I am to serve, he comes back in a different way. I am supposed to be serving the suspicious police officer, and there is no Barista showing up at all!  When I click on theofficer, all that comes up is what I served  him and when, also how many times I gave him this drink.    I have tried everything I could remember to do, and nothing is working.

I want to thank you for answering my question, and I will just wait for something else.  I am sure my being off for so long has something to do with this!!    Thank you again,  Joanne 580

joanne580
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Oh--I will try what you suggested, and look for the gift etc.

Knit2Purl2
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Quoting joanne580:

Nothing at all is happening, if I click on the customer I am to serve, he comes back in a different way. I am supposed to be serving the suspicious police officer, and there is no Barista showing up at all!  When I click on theofficer, all that comes up is what I served  him and when, also how many times I gave him this drink.    I have tried everything I could remember to do, and nothing is working.

I want to thank you for answering my question, and I will just wait for something else.  I am sure my being off for so long has something to do with this!!    Thank you again,  Joanne 580

That's it! When a new customer comes up, clicking on the customer will give you some information about their history with you. Click on the "BREW" button to the right of the customer to actually serve a drink. HTH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)