Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friendly Ghost?

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

What's with the Friendly Ghost?  He won't drop the Shackera Shake recipe and I can't make him mad either.   No matter how many time I serve him Chai Green Tea he won't drop my recipe.  ARRRGGG!  I'm stuck until he does! I even served him drinks that are red, but he STILL comes back as the Friendly Ghost.

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
beckie66
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM

I see that you have served him 28 times so far.  Are you using the Extra Special Dark Roast blend beans?

And every time you get it, you need to sell the SM3 Cash Register ASAP!  It steals money from you.

Also from the walkthrough:

Before you attempt the Ectoplasm award, make sure you have received the Ghost Trapper Brew. After that all you need to do is piss off the Friendly Ghost by serving him a drink other than his favorite, I recommend Lockjaw simply because everyone hates it! :) Once you have pissed him off and received your award, use the Ghost Trapper Brew to make him friendly again. There is also a Ghost Trapper Brew award, so continue to piss him off and trap him again, but remember that the main bean in the GTB is very expensive (2500 a piece)!

Lirpax
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 6:12 AM

I have used the Extra Special Roast and the Super butterfingers Roast, to no avail.

Sold the SM3, have the Ghost Trapper Brew, but my Friendly Ghost just won't drop my recipe.  Is he usually ths stingy?

beckie66
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM

I honestly don't recall...but just keep on trying!

Lirpax
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Took me 38 serves, but I finally got him to give me my recipe.  As soon as he gave up the recipe, I was able to tick him off.  Phew!

beckie66
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:40 PM

way to go

ashley9603
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:32 AM

How do you get the recipe?(ghost trapper brew?)I already mad him mad and no luck lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN