Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attn: CM Team-Please Check Latte Land on Facebook; It's Not Loading Again.

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 9 Replies

Just tried to continue my brewing quest over there, but the game's not loading again since Tuesday,

March 6, 2012.  :( It keeps trying to load, & changing the computer code after "token=", which is boggling my

mind, but that's about it; so, I'm brewing over here for the time being.  :) Using Google Chrome.  :) Hope the

issue's fixed soon! :)

P.S.-My friends playing LL there are having the same problem; it's not just me.  They're almost to the

"Queen" rank, too; I hope it's nothing serious.  :( I just don't want to let them down, but once everything's

up & running again, I'll be happy to message them on Facebook.  :)

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe BTC
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Thanks for letting us know about this problem! We're currently looking into it.

CFMPprincess
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Quoting Cafe BTC:

Thanks for letting us know about this problem! We're currently looking into it.

LOL, Cafe BTC. maybe you can get Bootie to help you  =D

Cafe BTC
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Unfortunately it seems like Facebook has made some changes on their end that would require us to make some big updates to Latte Land to get it working again. Due to the very small number of people playing on Facebook, this might not be possible for us to do.

Latte Land will remain on CafeMom as is, but it's possible we may need to shut down the Facebook version permanently. We'll keep you posted.

Cafe BTC
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I've confirmed that we won't be able to bring back Latte Land on Facebook for the foreseable future. Sorry! Latte Land will continue, though, here on CafeMom.

Angelmom03
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Well I guess it back to only famale only game.i have see a lot of male get into the game over there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelmom03
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Sad why dose Facebook always have to take the good stuff away.

Quoting Cafe BTC:

I've confirmed that we won't be able to bring back Latte Land on Facebook for the foreseable future. Sorry! Latte Land will continue, though, here on CafeMom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrisnmandysmom
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I tried to find Latte Land on FB today (04/15/12) and it's disappeared. I can't find it anywhere in games or applications. I had a really high rank on FB but on Cafemom I'm only level 6. 

Is there any way to convert my level from Facebook to Cafemom so I don't have to redo everything? that took me easily a year to get where I'm at - HELP?

aka Chris_n_Mandy's Mompuppy

Cafe BTC
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Unfortunately there's no way for us to transfer your account over, but to help you move over to CafeMom I gave you a bunch of XP and money, to bring you closer to where you were. I hope this helps!

Quoting chrisnmandysmom:

I tried to find Latte Land on FB today (04/15/12) and it's disappeared. I can't find it anywhere in games or applications. I had a really high rank on FB but on Cafemom I'm only level 6. 

Is there any way to convert my level from Facebook to Cafemom so I don't have to redo everything? that took me easily a year to get where I'm at - HELP?

chrisnmandysmom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Thank you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)