Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! I've got all this extra stuff!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dear Cafemom team,
I know you don't work as much on latte land anymore, you've moved on to fully supporting other games, but there are a few of the event awards I wish you could bring back and could you please give us a way to get rid of extra ingredients we don't need anymore?

I hate that I finished all but 1 of the cookout awards and only need 7 more veggie dogs for the last one! It makes me sad :(
And call me obsessive (I know I am) but I hate having 20 pennies and 5 candy bars from the Halloween event 2 years ago that I will obviously never be able to get rid of.

I know it's crazy to ask for all the events back, that's why they were special events, I just want to be able to get rid of the stuff I'll never use and maybe get that last cookout award (imagine my despair, back when you did the cookouts a couple times a year, finding out there would be no more and I couldn't finish that last award when I was so close!)

Okay so despair is a going a little overboard...but you know what I mean right?
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BeccaGK
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I just started playing a few months ago and it sucks that there are all those awards that I'm never going to be able to get   

sad

luna236
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Quoting BeccaGK:

I just started playing a few months ago and it sucks that there are all those awards that I'm never going to be able to get   

sad

Thanks for reminding me another good reason to bring back the cookout supplies, it doesn't affect me because I only have 1 last award left, but for others who didn't get to play back then the first 2 awards of each cookout recipe have points values attached to them (other event awards don't because it isn't fair to people who didn't play then trying to beat the game)
Cafe BTC
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I added those items to the Macchiato Heights store. Does that help?

luna236
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Quoting Cafe BTC:

I added those items to the Macchiato Heights store. Does that help?

Thank You!
...I hate to be demanding...it takes charcoal beans too, and if you want to make it so everyone can get the points to finish the game the hamburgers and hot dogs use mystery meat I think
BeccaGK
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I found where to buy the Multipurpose buns, veggies, candy bar and the pennies but I can't find any recipes. Am I blind??

campbellmamma
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I just posted earlier about finding the veggies and buns in the store to buy, but I didn't see any recipes either.  I hope they do bring all the events back!!!  That would enhance this game 10x!

Cafe BTC
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I think all the grilling stuff should now be available. If not, just let me know!

londamg
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM

i would LOVE if they made all those other events available. i missed out on so many

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN