Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused As to Why I'm Seeing the Candy Bar & Pennies Recipe in My MH Shop

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

OK; so, I read on the forum last night that the first Halloween Event happened in 2009, but I wasn't even

on CM yet.  :( Anyway, my question is this: Is CM possibly bringing back the Halloween Event, in honor

of Johnny Depp's new vampire movie, "Dark Shadows"? :) If so, how do I get the Halloween Customers

to appear in my MH shop, & how long will the Event last? :) Thanks in advance for all the help,

everyone; I'm, like, totally lost here! ;) ;) (LOL)

P.S.-I guess Step 1 is finding a Jack-o'-Lantern, but I've been traveling Latté Land, looking everywhere, &

nothing yet.  :( How did my game get so messed up? :( Maybe from too much clicking? ;) ;) (LOL) All I know

is that I bought 1,000 Candy Bars & the Pennies Recipe in MH.  :) Not exactly sure if or where I'll find

anything else, or release the Halloween Customers, but I'm working on it! :) I know; I'm WAY behind.  :( 

by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
luna236
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Hey, my fault I think, there's no new event...I was talking about a way to get rid of old supplies and a way to finish the cookout event awards since the first 2 of each are worth points...cafe BTC put up those items since they won't be running the events again...

Probably the candy and pennies should come back down since I can see how they're confusing
80sGirl4Ever
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:27 PM

It's OK; I understand.  :) I wasn't even around for the Halloween 2009 Event when it was still on Facebook; I

was too busy.  Seems like it would've been fun, though! :) I'll hold on to my Candy Bars & all,

just in case.  ;) ;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN