Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Currently Unable to Serve Customers in Latté Land :(

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is anyone else experiencing the problem where the "Serve the Next Customer" button & its surroundings

keep disappearing, & all you see is your Journal on the screen? :( Using the Google Chrome browser.

I noticed this happening around 6:30 CDT today.  Hope this is fixed soon! :) Thanks so much in advance

for your assistance, CM Team! :) 

by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe BTC
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

There was an ad issue that was causing problems last night. Is it happening for you now?

80sGirl4Ever
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry to hear about the ad issue last night.  Thankfully, I was able to complete two full brewing shifts just

now.  :) Thanks so much, again, for fixing it! :) Hope you have a great week! :)

80sGirl4Ever
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

ATTN: CM TEAM

I am writing on behalf of everyone here who plays Latté Land, to now report that the

"Serve the Next Customer" button, now visible, has once again become unclickable.  :( This has been going

on for me, & everyone else here, since the afternoon hours of Friday, October 19th, 2012.  :( I humbly

implore that someone please look into this issue, and repair it for everyone here, as it may have something

to do with either one, or several, advertisements on CM.  We love our Latté Land Customers just as much

as we love our Baker Street Customers, and we all hope that the problem is nothing serious.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my plea.  Hope to see Latté Land back up and running

again soon!

Sincerely, 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN