Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finishing the game

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:02 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ok, so here's my question. My current award point total is 3863. After checking all award tabs (Personal, Location, Event and Customer) the only one remaining with point value is the 'hated it' award worth 50 points. If I add that awards points to my current total I would have a total of 3913 points. My awards bar shows that it is full at 4063 points. As I have been working off and on for the past 2 years on this game, I would really like to wrap it up and be able to focus on Baker Street. Any suggestions as to where to look for my missing awards? Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tomandlorih
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM

You still have the last traveling award to finish also.. (travel 1,000x) also worth 50 points. 

Comparing your awards to mine.. It looks like the 100 point difference is in the "Location" awards.. 

These were available

Flyer of Old Glory (MH, PP, JV, BS & MM) all 10 points each

Flyer of the Maple Leaf (MH, PP, JV, BS & MM) all 10 points each

Patriotic Pyrotechnics (MH, PP, JV, BS & MM)  all 10 points each

total of 150 points

and you have 1 Maple Leaf and 4 Pyrotechnics for 50 points leaving the 100 point deficit.

I didn't see those items available to purchase (in MM anyway).  I think they were for fourth of July or something one year??

Anyway, I saw on here awhile back about someone who just PM'd the Cafe mods about adjusting their point total .. or.. you can request that they bring those items back.. like they did with the BBQ grill and mystery meat (which were from a Labor day or Memorial day event) but people wanted to finish the grilling awards.

Congrats on being almost done.. I'm really, really close also.. YAY!

Have a great day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN