Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FEEDBACK NEEDED: Buying Stardust

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: How much should we sell Stardust for?

Options:

500 Java Bucks

1,000 Java Bucks

5,000 Java Bucks

10,000 Java Bucks

It shouldn't be for sale at all!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

Hi everybody,

The functionality to get obtain more Stardust is currently broken, and we might now be able to fix it right away. Instead, we're thinking of making Stardust something you can buy. However, we don't want to make the game too easy. What do you think is a fair price?

Cafe BTC

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tomandlorih
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Perhaps even more expensive?  Like the shards?  You don't want to make it to easy..  I can't even remember at what point I even used Stardust and how much money I had at the time to even come up with a good suggestion.. lol

I like the idea of it being available for purchase though, since the game and forums aren't frequented much by the old players who've finished the game and perhaps have stardust to give/sell. 

BeachMom05
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I like $500.00 because you don't always need it.  But I'd like it available at a decent price to get it. 

Knit2Purl2
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I like the idea of keeping the stardust as a valuable commodity. Making it available for sale is great, but keeping it scarce keeps the challenge in the game.

Cafe BTC
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Stardust should now be available for sale in Mount Mocha and Brewers Square!

ZSADIST14
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:35 AM

are they the only areas it will be for sale? thank you

BeachMom05
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I was also thinking if the Stardust is $10,000 (which at this point is what is winning)for 1 & the drink only pays you a couple hundred or even a thousand it certainly isn't even worth it to buy the stardust in the first place.  So, at that point Star Dust wouldn't even help anyone out.  It would cost way too much.

ZSADIST14
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

smart lady BEACHMOM05, I LIKED IT BETTER THE OTHER WAY.. MAYBE SD COULD BE SOMETHING A CUSTOMER COULD GIVE TO US SOMETIME.

mojogirl
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM

So how much are they selling it for in MM and BS?  I totally agree with BeachMom... at a really high price it just becomes useless when the return is a small fraction of what you paid, kinda like snake oil.

lovinallofthem
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:46 AM

whAT is stardust for , again????

dixiecharmer
DH has gone fishing with his brother-in-law. I have control of the TV remote. I have not turned it on.
Wednesday at 11:41 PM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:28 AM

When you do not have the experience to make a good dink this will increase your ability for one serving of the drink.  This helps the lesser experienced play get more drops, tips and experience from a customer because the customer will like the drink.

Dixiecharmer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)