Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOO HOO I'm Finally DONE!!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

3 years, 1 month and 2 and a 1/2 weeks later.. I just finished my last award!  YIPPEE!!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Gifts to all!!  If you need Java Bucks or Cinnamon Rolls or Stardust.. Leave a note and I'll see what I can do=D

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZSADIST14
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:14 PM

congratulationsway to goyou rockwoohooAWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cornucopia 

mojogirl
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM

HUGE CONGRATS!!!  And thanks for your generous gift!!

Cafe BTC
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Congratulations!

my6kidsmom
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Congratulations! Just finished all my awards yesterday, so completely understand your excitement.way to go

tomandlorih
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Quoting my6kidsmom:

Congratulations! Just finished all my awards yesterday, so completely understand your excitement.way to go

high fiveYaY!!!  Congratulations!!  Feels good to be done, doesn't it? =D

my6kidsmom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Sure does!TGIFT G I F - "Thank goodness I'm finished" (lol)

RainyRain
by Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:13 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
you rock

lovinallofthem
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM

gosh, ive been gone so long i dont even know what the end is anymore!! LOL  congrats!!

NEMommaOf3
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Congrats!! I was without internet for over a year so I'm just getting back in the swing of things since I have internet at home again. I spent the best part of a whole day sitting at the library one day this summer and defeated the Gossipinator ONCE haha last thing I did but I'm back now and REALLY wanna open a store in Brewer's Square lol...so any gifts would be really appreciated if you still want to share <wink wink>

Quoting tomandlorih:

3 years, 1 month and 2 and a 1/2 weeks later.. I just finished my last award!  YIPPEE!!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Gifts to all!!  If you need Java Bucks or Cinnamon Rolls or Stardust.. Leave a note and I'll see what I can do=D

mojogirl
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:16 PM

gift

Quoting NEMommaOf3:

Congrats!! I was without internet for over a year so I'm just getting back in the swing of things since I have internet at home again. I spent the best part of a whole day sitting at the library one day this summer and defeated the Gossipinator ONCE haha last thing I did but I'm back now and REALLY wanna open a store in Brewer's Square lol...so any gifts would be really appreciated if you still want to share

Quoting tomandlorih:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)