Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone still plays Latte Land? *** CLOSED ***

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have not played Latte Land in a long time, I decided to play today and noticed I had a lot of stuff. I am willing to share some Stardust, EP, JavaBucks if you are an active player. 

I don't need anything in return I just want to give you a gift.

Let me know what you need and I will gladly send it to you. ;)

Give a Gift to ?

Photobucket

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mojogirl
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, still playing!  Would love love love whatever gifts you'd like to bequeath.  Haven't been in Java Wonderland very long so I have a looooong way to go!!

RainyRain
by Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 6:28 PM

giftGave you a few things. ;)
     Enjoy! 

Quoting mojogirl:

Yep, still playing!  Would love love love whatever gifts you'd like to bequeath.  Haven't been in Java Wonderland very long so I have a looooong way to go!!

Anglhrtd1
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:40 PM

What an exceptionally 1derful gesture you're making with such generous offers to us!  Warmest Brightest Blessings 2 U & Urs ALWAYS filled with an abundance of ((( Hugs ))) Smiles & all that's Worthwhile sweet CafeMom Rainyrain! I could use some javabux @ the moment if U have some 2 spare...  ;-))

mojogirl
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM

WHOA!  Thanks a ton!!!

Quote:

giftGave you a few things. ;)
     Enjoy!

cursincatlady
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:04 PM

You are so sweet! Thank you! I used to play on Facebook and rediscovered the game so am finding myself starting from scratch--it's quite an endeavor but I am stubborn!!

I will take anything you want to share! Thanks so much!

RainyRain
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

holding giftsEnjoy!!!

Quoting Anglhrtd1:

What an exceptionally 1derful gesture you're making with such generous offers to us!  Warmest Brightest Blessings 2 U & Urs ALWAYS filled with an abundance of ((( Hugs ))) Smiles & all that's Worthwhile sweet CafeMom Rainyrain! I could use some javabux @ the moment if U have some 2 spare...  ;-))

RainyRain
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

kids stockingEnjoy!!!

Quoting cursincatlady:

You are so sweet! Thank you! I used to play on Facebook and rediscovered the game so am finding myself starting from scratch--it's quite an endeavor but I am stubborn!!

I will take anything you want to share! Thanks so much!

fitnessfan10898
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I am still playing and will accept any gifts that you are so generous to give :)

cursincatlady
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM

THANKS! Happy holidays!!! 

Anglhrtd1
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Woah THANKS a TON Hun, helps a lot right now ~ U ROCK!!!   ;-))   Ur AWESOME Kindness & Generosity R MOST APPRECI8ED...

angelholding ornamentsfalling in lovegiving hearthugsblowing kissesbow downthank youyou rockwreathhappy new year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN