Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone still plays Latte Land? *** CLOSED ***

Posted by   + Show Post

I have not played Latte Land in a long time, I decided to play today and noticed I had a lot of stuff. I am willing to share some Stardust, EP, JavaBucks if you are an active player. 

I don't need anything in return I just want to give you a gift.

Let me know what you need and I will gladly send it to you. ;)

Give a Gift to ?

Photobucket

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Replies (21-22):
Anglhrtd1
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Thanks "a LATTE" 4 serving such 1derful energy concoctions & mostly 4 BEING YOU Sis*STAR ~ Gr8ly Appreci8 ALL the most generous gifts & help w/ Warmest Brightest Blessings & ((( Hugs ))) Smiles & All that's Worthwhile 2 U & Urs ALWAYS sweetest Bari*STAR ~ U SERIOUSLY ROCK!!!  May all Ur day/nights b as AWEsome as YOU ARE!!  ;-))

chrisnmandysmom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I was on FB but now I have to build everything up and it's just too much work/time consuming! I had just started Brewers Square, I was still working on Java Wonderland, I had a ton of Java Bucks, equipment, ingredients (my inventory was really high) and then I lost it all and had to start over on Cafe Mom. Had I known they weren't connected, I would have STARTED on Cafe Mom!!! I'm so sad about that. I haven't really played now since April 2012. I went into the hospital in June and just never picked it up again now that I have a brand new baby! I never have time to get online anymore, or rarely, and never have time to play games :-( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN