Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else playing?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2015 at 8:50 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

I like to take breaks with those who are active in the game.  I really hate it when the board shows active players as people who haven't been playing for 3 years.....  and there are way too many to just scroll through and find.. 

So, if you are playing, and want someone to take breaks at your shop, please send me a friend request so I can help you out!  Just mention LL.  Thanks!

by on Feb. 22, 2015 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
29again
by Member on Mar. 1, 2015 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, apparently I am the only one playing.......  or no-one wants me to take a break with them.  =(

jas_momof2
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:34 PM

I still play very sporadically...  I'm level 108, the game is "over" as I've completed everything so it's just the same customers, the same clicks, etc...  But I'm around :)  There are some others as well, but no one plays consistantly like how it was a few years ago.

FawnCreek
by on Mar. 7, 2015 at 5:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I still play

29again
by Member on Mar. 7, 2015 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting FawnCreek:

I still play

I know!!  Thanks! 

dixiecharmer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2015 at 10:03 PM

It has been a while.  I come back to to finish up some of the goals I skipped the first time round.  I miss the game and how much fun it was when CafeMom use to have contest.   There would have been a buzz about what has going to happen for St Paddy's day,  April fools day and Easter....Bummer I can not even finish my SuperMom goal...  I was a lot of fun and we had a lot of group threads about the holidays,  I made a lot of friends here.  Miss playing with them.

29again
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:59 PM

Quoting dixiecharmer:

It has been a while.  I come back to to finish up some of the goals I skipped the first time round.  I miss the game and how much fun it was when CafeMom use to have contest.   There would have been a buzz about what has going to happen for St Paddy's day,  April fools day and Easter....Bummer I can not even finish my SuperMom goal...  I was a lot of fun and we had a lot of group threads about the holidays,  I made a lot of friends here.  Miss playing with them.

Oh, my goodness, yes!  Those were some fun times, weren't they?  I miss them and my friends from back then, too.  If you are still playing, I will stop by now & again to take a break with you.

MrsSexyCurtains
by on Mar. 19, 2015 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't played since 2012 lol I used to have it all written down on who needed what to get where but life happend :)  I back for a bit now

29again
by Member on Mar. 19, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I haven't played since 2012 lol I used to have it all written down on who needed what to get where but life happend :)  I back for a bit now

Awesome!  I will be taking a break at your shop soon, then!

Beepsch
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2015 at 6:59 PM

Omg.  I had everything printed for that game and hid it from my husband. There was alot of ink and paper used and I don't think he would of been to happy with that. lol.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Awesome!  I will be taking a break at your shop soon, then!

Glidermommy
by on Mar. 21, 2015 at 11:58 PM

I haven't played for a vary long time so I justed playing again. Starting over 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)