• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Judge

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:54 PM
  • 16 Replies

Has anyone served The Judge something he liked?  What I serve him is good and he pays well but never likes it...

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firenicecream
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Yes but it takes a while to get there. Or at least it used to. Well I actually don't know WHAT he likes but I know what he did pay well for. =)

emsmom01
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Quoting firenicecream:

Yes but it takes a while to get there. Or at least it used to. Well I actually don't know WHAT he likes but I know what he did pay well for. =)

Yes me too, just wondering if he actually liked something :)

firenicecream
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:07 PM

They said he likes ONE drink which I'm going to guess will take a few shops to figure out. LOL!

Quoting emsmom01:

Quoting firenicecream:

Yes me too, just wondering if he actually liked something :)

joanne580
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:03 AM

IT'S FUNNY, FUNNY-------YOU GET A 1/2 OF A COMPLIMENT AND THEN A SLAP ON THE WRIST--------HE'S A JUDGE-----EVEN IF U MAKE HIM HAPPY HE'S NOT GONNA LET U KNOW TILL THE END   (HIGHEST LEVEL)       MAYBE

HE LOOKS LIKE JUDGE  "ITO"     FROM THE INFAMOUS O.J. SIMPSON MURDER CASE---"MAY HIS ASS REST IN JAIL FOREVER"    (SORRY)    TALKING ABOUT OJ

Serafina46
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:28 PM

He's getting on my nerves. I cannot make the SOB happy. I even used my best blend coffee rolling on floor

HisMomsADiva
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I've served him 5 different things so far and he hasn't liked any of them.  I'm about to give him a glass of water and tell him to shut up and give me my money!  LOL....  He did pay well for his Cappucino and Americano  though, even though he didn't like them.    

Schnookie
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Someone told me today he likes tea

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:16 PM

How do you get a recipe for tea? I looked & don't see anything.

Quoting Schnookie:

firenicecream
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:19 PM

You won't be able to use tea for a while so there would only be a few people who could know this.

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

How do you get a recipe for tea? I looked & don't see anything.

Quoting Schnookie:

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Thanks, I just wish that Judge would leave me the heck alone & stop wasting my energy.

Quoting firenicecream:

You won't be able to use tea for a while so there would only be a few people who could know this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)