Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A question for the testers....

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:07 AM
  • 42 Replies

Did you people REALLY think waiting 24 mins to replenish, and only being able to buy coffee every hr, was a good idea, or did you think it was 'too long'?

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2NaeNKayla
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:10 AM

too long!! but im not tester!

i wish we could buy coffee every 30 mins instead. 

ProudSingleMum
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Oh and this isn't meant to be 'grouchy' but re-reading it it could come across that way.

ProudSingleMum
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Quoting Mom2NaeNKayla:

too long!! but im not tester!

i wish we could buy coffee every 30 mins instead. 

I can see that. But at the same time...should there really be a limit? I mean...IRL, if I want to buy another coffee every minute, no store is going to turn me away. (so I just think we should be able to buy more whenever. But this is coming from someone who doesnt have a whole lot of spare time...and when I do it is in large chunks...meaning most of my time is spent 'sitting')

Lisa0626
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I agree, It's too long to wait. I want to keep playing! Ha Ha ha. Ofcourse, I do get stuff done in between. Haha.

ally1021
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:13 AM

too long! But i'm not a tester..maybe if you want to do it more then once it could cost more each time???? just a thought.

firenicecream
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:15 AM

We originally had to wait 20 minutes and could serve one every 5 minutes but could only serve 4 people in that time. Now that it is 24 every 3 minutes we can serve twice as many (8). And also we couldn't buy coffee to get more energy at all. These things were implemented because we requested more than what we had. So actually, I think it's wonderful.

ProudSingleMum
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Quoting firenicecream:

We originally had to wait 20 minutes and could serve one every 5 minutes but could only serve 4 people in that time. Now that it is 24 every 3 minutes we can serve twice as many (8). And also we couldn't buy coffee to get more energy at all. These things were implemented because we requested more than what we had. So actually, I think it's wonderful.

Wonderful? I could go with good. But jsut because things are better than they were, doesnt mean they are the best the could be :P

firenicecream
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:24 AM

If we could just fly right through this game what would there be to bring us back? We'd be done in no time and then we'd all be "crying for more". In my opinion it is wonderful in comparison to what we had!

Quoting ProudSingleMum:

Quoting firenicecream:

Wonderful? I could go with good. But jsut because things are better than they were, doesnt mean they are the best the could be :P

tangleballlover
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:30 AM

I love the restrictions! Because it does make you go do something else to get rid of that excess time. If I could buy cups of coffee whenever I wanted, I wouldn't leave the computer and my kids would be UNHAPPY. 

Mom2NaeNKayla
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:34 AM

you know what would be awesme...if we could pick the  coffee we would love to buy  :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)