Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brewing skill or Marketing skill? Might be spoiler

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

I had a choice this last time to choose brewing skill or marketing skill for my point.  Without even thinking I put it on brewing skill.  Should I start putting them on marking skill now?  I have a store in PP, but went back to get more bucks and skill. 

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lilholmes6
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM

I think I figured out the answer on my own, but I want to make sure I got it right.  I can only increase my brewing skill up to level 16 and then I have to increase my marketing skills.  Am I right on this one?  Sorry for the ignorance.....

firenicecream
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:28 PM

You can put them wherever you want them. Honestly I think it's a hard decision. I put mine into brewing until I opened shop in JV. Then I alternated between brewing and marketing. Now I'm just working on getting to BS so now I need to up both my marketing and brewing skills to get there according to the recommendations. It's not going to matter where I put them now since I need to get them both up there. I'll be in JV until I get them BOTH where they need to be. =)

Quoting lilholmes6:

I think I figured out the answer on my own, but I want to make sure I got it right.  I can only increase my brewing skill up to level 16 and then I have to increase my marketing skills.  Am I right on this one?  Sorry for the ignorance.....

lilholmes6
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Ohhhh, so much to learn, lol!  Thanks to the info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)